Global macro trading, or investing, is more than just a strategy to profit from markets.
It is also a way of thinking, a perspective that every trader needs to learn in order to fully grasp the macro and systemic risks that affect them.
Regardless of whether you want to profit from macro cycles, learn how to analyze global markets to guide your investing decisions, or simply know when to hedge or exit, this course will teach you what you need to know.
What you will learn in this course:
- The global macro trading process
- How to think from a global macro perspective
- How global macro affects you, even if you aren’t interested in it
- Why you need to be able to think from a global macro perspective
- How to conduct your own Cross Market Analysis
- How to generate trade ideas from your Cross Market Analysis
- Which macro macro markets to follow, and why
- What pitfalls to look out for, and how to avoid them
The course will be made available for you to download after purchase.