Every successful trader and investor has a trading plan.
Not just any trading plan, but one that has been carefully constructed and tuned to their personal risk appetite, strategies, and perspectives.
The trading plan guides their decision making and risk management, serving as a method by which they can systematically control the few variables that can be controlled in the chaotic world of financial markets.
Do you have an effective trading plan?
If you do not, creating your own is essential groundwork that you must do to have any real hope of sustainable profitability.
Fortunately, creating one is not rocket science, and this course will take you through the requisite steps.
Your trading success begins here.
What you will learn in this course:
- Why you need a trading plan
- 3 essential components of any effective trading plan
- The importance of choosing which markets to trade
- How to enter positions logically and systematically
- How to exit positions in a way that limits your risk, but not your upside
- How to size your positions properly
The course will be made available for you to download after purchase.