The Macro Charts You Must Know #2
If the frame above isn’t loading, you can read Week In Charts over here.
The week in a nutshell:
- Another round of record CPI/PPI inflation readings has not produced price action that can be considered inflationary
- Markets are simply not buying into the inflation hysteria narrative
- On the contrary, they are beginning to price in lower growth!
- The US yield curve continues to flatten as yields on the long end keep falling
- Commodity prices are no longer strengthening across the board, with most off their highs, and lumber weakening considerably as COVID supply disruptions begin to work themselves out
- The USD continues to trade with a strengthening bias
Do You Want To Make Money Trading?
Learn how to, and more, in our Trading Courses.